Running Reimagined [5km Level 2]
Have you dreamt of running with a sense of ease?
Have you felt overwhelmed by the amount of conflicting information online?
Have you ever wished you could ask questions as you go?
This course is for the novice runner who:
- Currently runs 2-3 times per week
- Can run 5km in under 35 minutes (7.00/km pace) and would like to get faster OR runs 2-3 times per week but can’t quite complete 5km without walking.
- Be seen and heard with realistic yet interesting running sessions
- Have access to Pilates and Run Specific Drills that will help you prime your body for running
- Live Q&A sessions with your coach, Scarlett Duncan
- Bite sized running education to help you understand and experience effective training
12 Week Course Inclusions:
- Run Program
- Movement Library Subscription
- Movement Kit
- Coach & Community Support
- Bonus course material!