DOSE Running is excited to offer an immersive running retreat like no other, led by DOSE Running coach Scarlett Duncan.
About this event:
DOSE Running is excited to offer an immersive running retreat like no other.
Led by DOSE Running founder and coach Scarlett Duncan, this retreat will bring the three DOSE pillars for thriving to life over 4 days – Movement, Community, Nature and Running .
Join Scarlett on this unique, fun and rejuvenating runners retreat set at the gorgeous homely Premalaya in Yallingup Western Australia.
With daily trail runs and coached running sessions by Scarlett, this is a weekend to connect with community, embrace the outdoors and optimise our movement to further support both running enjoyment and efficiency.
You will also get ample opportunity to be looked after, the chance to be taken care of to help deepen your recovery and rejuvenation. You will be fed and nourished with a delicious and specifically designed high performance vegetarian menu, you will enjoy a massage, sauna and ice bath sessions, runners yoga and movement sessions and more.
Scarlett holds a bachelor’s degree in Preventative Health specialising in Exercise and Sport Science, is a qualified Athletics Australia Coach, a certified Pilates instructor, ultra-marathon runner and passionate coach.
This is a development weekend for runners who want to share the adventure, embrace the outdoors, be invigorated and energised whilst furthering their knowledge and understanding of running for both performance and leisure. This weekend will include :
- Pilates for runners
- Priming your body for running and trail running
- Exercises for strength, mobility and alignment
- Running Specific Drills
Post-run movement to aid recovery
- Diversifying your movement literacy for occasions where running might not be appropriate.
- Training Principals for sustainable and effective running
- Manipulating intensity, duration and recovery effectively for performance and injury/illness prevention
- Optimising Recovery & Body Maintenance
- Measuring progress beyond pace or weekly mileage
- The discipline of slowing down to go faster
- Motivation for running towards, rather than away from things
- Identifying what brings you joy and energy
- Tying all of the above into a weekend of running adventures that will be enjoyably challenging yet sustainable.
The apartment style accommodation is lovely, comfortable and homey, with delicious, nourishing and healthy vegetarian meals. Cosy up by the fire with a glass of wine and a good book in your spare time.
- 3 nights accommodation at Premalaya
- At least 3 DOSE trail running sessions
- 1x 60min massage
- Daily yoga/recovery/Pilates sessions
- Daily meditation or mindfulness sessions
additional workshops/education sessions led by Scarlett Duncan
- 3x meals per day
- 3x snacks and afternoon tea
- 1x ice bath and sauna session
- Being surrounded by wonderful likeminded friends
- Plus more+
- Private yoga and stretch class with Madelaine Fisher $110
- Additional massages $125
- Additional Ice Bath & Saunas $35pp per session
What’s not included:
- Shopping money
How much and what are the room options?
Please note that the accommodation at Premalaya is apartment style. Each apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a shared living area and kitchen.
For the solo traveler:
Entire apartment AUD$2430pp
Own Room and Bathroom (shared living and kitchen area) AUD$1599pp
Want to share with someone?:
- Share an apartment (own room and bathroom) AUD$1599pp
- Share a room and bathroom (separate beds in one room) AUD$1169pp
- Share a bed and bathroom AUD $1169pp
Secure your spot with a $330 deposit. Payment plans are available. Check out the details below. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
What type of runners is this for?
This retreat is suitable for recreational runners at 4.30/km – 6.00/km paces. This is because we will be using the Cape2Cape and other SW trails. Trail running includes running on semi-technical surfaces (walking through any highly technical terrain will be catered for). It’s a great opportunity for those who run 5-15km three or more times a week, Scarlett has plenty of experience supporting and challenging runners of different abilities, appropriately in a group setting.
Myu Retreats Mads and Melly have organised many retreats and wellness events. They are here to ensure your experience is seamless, that you have the best possible time and to support you with anything you may need.
Got a question? Check out the FAQs below or get in touch here: