Enrolments are now open for Term 3 MPPS Run Club!
We LOVED taking the MPPS on run club over term 2.
Sessions are designed to improve technique, coordination, agility and endurance, while having fun at the same time!
Booking is essential, no casual attendance.
Places are limited.
READ OUR 5 STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS HERE
- Mosman Park Primary School
MOSMAN PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Term 3, 2021
Years 1 – 3
|Day||Lesson Time||Commencement Date|
|Thursdays||7:45am – 8:30am||
Thursday 22nd July 2021
*email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the waitlist.
9 week term Enrolments and fees:
- 9 week term, $170
- Small intimate classes
- Missed sessions are not credited. In the instance DOSE Running can’t hold a session, we will do our utmost best to reschedule and offer it later in the term or school holiday period.
Registering multiple kids or under your own name:
*If you have any difficulty registering multiple children under their own name, or if you have an existing Mindbody account (our booking system) and register through your own name, please email me with the following details:
- Child Full Name, Year group, Name as to which you registered them under. Thank you.
If you miss out please email email@example.com to go on the waitlist.
If this is the case fo you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: MPPS Waitlist
- Child name and year
- Contact number
- Those with a medical condition must provide a written action plan to the coach and provide any appropriate medication.
- Asthma – Asthmatics will be required to bring an asthma puffer regardless of the perceived risk of an attack. Participation will be denied without refund if medication is not carried, we appreciate your understanding as we take the safety of children very seriously. Coaches can carry medication on behalf of your child.
- We run in all weather conditions with the exception of lightening storms. On rainy days kids are welcome to wear a rain jacket, and remember to pack a spare set of dry clothes for school.