PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRIVATE CLASS & YOU MUST HAVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
We also have an after-school Adventure club, open to everyone, just around the corner, you can see more here:
Sessions are designed to improve technique, coordination, agility and endurance, while having fun at the same time!
Booking is essential, no casual attendance.
Places are limited.
READ OUR 5 STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS HERE
- Mosman Park Primary School
MOSMAN PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Term 2, 2022
Semi-Private Running Class
|Day||Lesson Time||Commencement Date|
|Thursdays||7:45am – 8:30am||
5th May (week 2 of term 2)
*This is a semi-private class and you must only enrol if you have received written confirmation of acceptance.
8 week term Enrolments and fees:
- 8 week term, $170
- Semi Private Class (must have received written confirmation of your acceptance before enrolling)
Registering multiple kids or under your own name:
*If you have any difficulty registering multiple children under their own name, or if you have an existing Mindbody account (our booking system) and register through your own name, please email me with the following details:
- Child Full Name, Year group, Name as to which you registered them under. Thank you.
If you miss out please email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the waitlist.
If this is the case fo you, please email email@example.com
- Email Subject: MPPS Waitlist
- Child name and year
- Contact number
Waiver: We have a new waiver (effective 26.01.2022) and all those engaging in our services will need to have completed it, signed and returned it before engaging in our services.
The waiver is available on our wesbite home page (you’ll see the banner at the top). DOSE Running is no longer able to accept the Mindbody (booking platform) ‘tick box’ function for our liability waiver. Thank you for understanding.
- Those with a medical condition must provide a written action plan to the coach and provide any appropriate medication.
- Asthma – Asthmatics will be required to bring an asthma puffer regardless of the perceived risk of an attack. Participation will be denied without refund if medication is not carried, we appreciate your understanding as we take the safety of children very seriously. Coaches can carry medication on behalf of your child.
- We run in all weather conditions with the exception of lightening storms. On rainy days kids are welcome to wear a rain jacket, and remember to pack a spare set of dry clothes for school.