Running Reimagined [21km Level 1]
Have you dreamt of running with a sense of ease?
Have you felt overwhelmed by the amount of conflicting information online?
Have you ever wished you could ask questions as you go?
This course is for the recreational runner who:
- Currently runs 3-4 times per week
- Can currently run 10km without stopping (no pace is too slow!), but would like to run your first half marathon (21.1km).
- Runs at a similar pace or intensity regularly and has plateaued with you current running routine, or struggles to increase your running distance or duration without injury or fatigue.
- Be seen and heard with realistic yet interesting running sessions
- Have access to Pilates and Run Specific Drills that will help you prime your body for running
- Live Q&A sessions with your coach, Scarlett Duncan
- Bite sized running education to help you understand and experience effective training
12 Week Course Inclusions:
- Run Program
- Movement Library Subscription
- Movement Kit
- Coach & Community Support
- Bonus course material!